Wednesday, May 18, 2011

WILW

I am love love loving our Bumbo chairs! Brett and Emma are getting so big!


Just hanging out!

Silly

Funny Guy!

     They love sitting in their chairs! I am always finding ways to get them off of their backs throughout the day so I am so glad they have enough head control to hang out in these for a little while :)

So just a couple more things to add to our clutter of toys in the living room! Sometimes I think our house looks like a Babies R Us!


3 comments:

Lauren said...

They are soooo adorable Jess!!!! I miss them already :-)

Jess said...

Love our Bumbo chair! Such a lifesaver. I feel the same way about my house looking like babies r us. I can only imagine how it feels/looks with twins.

Sandra said...

Those chairs are fantastic! I need four!...of course my oldest is 15, but I'd like to have him wedged into one area where I can keep an eye on him.