Emma: Mommy and Daddy take us lots of places
Brett: yeah, thanks!
Emma: We've been to the Aquarium, the Pier, and to a Lightning game to name a few of the places.
Brett: But the places mommy and daddy have taken us the most are restaurants!
Emma: Nice ones too!
Brett: Here is a list of all the restaurants we've visited since 2/1/11 (the best day ever)
Bascom's Chop House
PF Changs
Maggiano's
Parkshore Grill
Marchands
Cassis
The Columbia
Bella Brava
Sonny's BBQ
Carmelita's
The Cheesecake Factory
Champs
Casa Tina
Timpano Chop House
Boulevard Bistro
Bonefish Grill
Fuji Yama
The Lime
MJ's
Oishi (thai)
Brett: is that it?
Emma: I think so
Brett: What a twin brotha can't get reservation at Bern's
Emma: You'd probably sleep through it anyway.
Brett: Just as well, all I ever get is Similac advance
Emma: Mommy said that will change soon.
Brett: STEAK!!!!
Emma: more like rice cereal
Brett: Major bummer!
Emma: Well, that's all the time we have today ladies and gentleman. For Brett Boksen, I'm Emma Boksen, have a good night.
Brett: ....and don't forget to have your pets spayed and neutered
1 comment:
Wow, those babies are foodies!
Post a Comment