Saturday, May 14, 2011

The Florida life...


     Brian and I have talked about moving out of Florida once or twice. I don't think it is something we would every really do but we have pondered the idea of our careers taking us elsewhere or if Brett is a phenomenal ice skater moving up north so he can play ice hockey :) 

     But at the end of the day we love living in Florida and all the beauty that comes with it! I was scrolling through some pictures and found these from a couple weekends ago when Brian went kayaking for the first time this year. The weather has been great and I am sure he will be back out all Spring and Summer.  

Brian cleaning his kayak


Getting ready to launch

View from our dock

And he's off!

     I have a million blog posts to catch up on but I really should be doing school work right now! I am only on my first class but it is a lot of work. I am learning a lot, though!

     But...just a preview of what's to come...

  • Updated nursery photos
  • B&E's 3-month check-up
  • My sister's brand new baby boy!!!
  • Fitness/Nutrition updates and the Boksen challenge

Be back soon! 

1 comment:

Steph said...

Believe me... I really miss Florida. AND KAYAKING. Ugh. Please don't ever move! LOL