Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Eviction notice! :)

Well, it is official!! I have an induction scheduled for Wednesday, January 26th! I am hoping to go into labor on my own, but it is nice to know that the babies will be here by next week :)

My appointment today went really well. Both babies were moving and practicing breathing right away, so that part did not take too long. They were measured and Brett is estimated to weigh 5lbs, 8 oz and Emma is estimated to weigh 6lbs, 5 oz! In the next week they should gain about 1/2 a pound each. I am excited to see how close their actual weights are to the estimates. Both babies are still head down, so a c-section is not necessary. Obviously things can always change, but they are looking really good right now.

So we have one week (or less) to make sure everything is ready for Brett and Emma's arrival. And guess what I am going to do right now....take a nap! I didn't get much sleep last night, which is pretty typical these days. When I wake up though, I am sure I will have tons of energy to get some things done :)



4 comments:

Lauren said...

That is wonderful news girl yay I am so happy for you!!!! :-)

Mrs Paul said...

AHHH!!! I am so excited for you!

Miss Kassie Lynn said...

They are coming! So soon! I bet you are super excited! Can't wait to read your birth story and see adorable pictures!

stiner said...

Jessica! I am so happy for you and brian! I cannot believe the babies are almost here!I feel like I just saw you and you were barely even showing! Good luck my love!!