Monday, January 17, 2011

ALMOST 37 weeks! :)

37-ish Week Poll

How far along? 36 weeks, 4 days
Total weight gain/loss: 58 lbs
Matern
ity clothes? Of course :) But I haven't bought any in a while! I am starting to grow out of the ones I have but hopefully I won't need them for much longer!
Stretch marks? Whatever. I guess I should just accept it. I was using some lotions that do really help with the itching/burning, but the stretch marks still came! I am sure they will lighten up after labor. If not, there is always Celtrixa!
Sleep: My sleep has been getting worse and worse! I wake up to go to the bathroom 4-5 times a night most nights. My back hurts so I am rolling all around and that wakes me up, too. It takes a nap or two to get me through the day.
Best moment this week: Clothes shopping with Brian. He was picking out the cutest newborn outfits! We got A LOT of clothes at our baby showers, but we ended up with barely any newborn outfits. So we picked some up yesterday.
Movement: I can still feel the babies move a lot. I don't feel a lot of kicks, but I feel the babies rolling around and making a lot of big moves. They have stayed head down for a few months, but they are still always twisted in different positions when we go in for ultrasounds.
Food cravings: Still just chocolate.
Gender: One boy and one girl!
Labor Signs: I wish! I am having some cramping and pain when I move around a lot. So I have just been resting most of the day.
Belly Button in or out? Out and it pokes through my clothes.
What I miss: Sleeping all night long!
What I am looking forward to: Meeting the babies
Weekly Wisdom: Don't drink water before bed.
Milestones: Checking some things off the to do list.

We have an appointment tomorrow morning and the babies will be measured, YAY! I cannot wait to find out how much they weigh. Last month Emma was estimated at 4lbs, 9 oz. and Brett was estimated at 3 lbs, 13 oz. So tomorrow we will see just how big these watermelons are!!!


No comments: