A while back I purchased these adorable stickers that you can put onto onesies that say 0 months, 1 month, etc. They go up to a year. Well I have been seriously slacking but Brian reminded me to take a 6-months picture so I spent a while yesterday attempting that. Here is how it turned out... (Somebody was not cooperating!)
![]() |
Brian kept asking me to send him the picture so I decided to give him a little look into what I was dealing with!
(Even though it looks like Brett is about to fall out of this glider, I can assure you I was sitting against it and everything was safe! So don't worry, Grandmas!! )
Later on we met up with Marquel for lunch at Panera and I was able to get this action shot. These kids crack me up :)




3 comments:
They are sooo cute Jess! Happy 6 months B & E :-)
LOL, you have definitely got your hands full. I can't wait to see what kind of shenanigans they come up with once they start really crawling/toddling!
Oh my gosh I love that video. Too funny. Happy 6 months to your bundles of joy :-)
Post a Comment