Sunday, July 24, 2011

We wish you a Merry Christmas...

     It was such a busy weekend for us...but we still managed to have lots of fun :) We spent a lot of the weekend celebrating. Friday night we went out to Bonefish to celebrate Brian's brother's birthday. I love Bonefish, the food is so good and they have a pretty extensive gluten free menu! (Always a winner in my book.)


    Saturday afternoon I went to Lakeland for my good friend Jenn's baby shower. It was a beautiful shower  - look at this cake!
Beautiful cake to welcome baby Madison!

    But there was a huge surprise at this baby shower....Jenn and Mike surprised everyone and got married right there at the shower. I was so shocked - but it was a great surprise and everyone was so happy for them. 

Cutting the cake!
     Later that night we went out to karaoke for Heath's birthday. We stayed in the karaoke room for hours singing some great hits. Heath had a really good time and I am pretty sure he enjoyed his birthday!


     Sunday we had a Christmas in July party, it was so much fun!

We brought out the Christmas tree!

Decorations in the entryway
Girls picture by the tree

Me and Malia with our little ladies!

     It was a really great weekend with friends and family. Like always, it went by too fast. In 17 minutes it will officially be Monday. Where does the time go??
                                     

     I also got to guest blog for Lauren tonight, you can see the post HERE.

     I hope everyone had a great weekend and was able to relax a little!

2 comments:

Steph said...

Wow, what a fun weekend! I miss Bonefish :( Your Christmas in July party is a great idea!

Anonymous said...

Mmm Bonefish! The shower sounds so awesome & sad I missed your party! :-)Thanks for guest blogging!
-Lauren