Haha, that song never gets old :)
The weekend is finally here and we are busy as can be!! Brian works all day and night Saturday...which means I get to do the bedtime routine by myself tomorrow. Not my favorite thing but I have been spoiled since hockey season has been over - oh well I can handle it.
Brian worked late tonight but he stopped and picked up my favorite sushi, so that made me happy! He also got a new video game today so he is relaxing with some NCAA Football 2012 before his loooong day tomorrow.
Brian's Aunt Julie and Uncle Stu from California are visiting so we are seeing them on Sunday and taking Brett and Emma to their first Rays game with them on Monday night!
Sunday morning is Kristina's baby shower. Lauren and I are hosting a brunch for her in Tampa and it is going to be so fun. Here is a fantastic picture of Kristina, taken by Junie! (I'm lucky to have great friends who know their way around a camera!)
![]() |
| Baby boy Jaxon is scheduled for eviction on August 2nd. |
| Look at her bed head. Even babies can have a bad hair day :) |
Another favorite I found...
![]() |
| Let ME hold it, mommy! |
And then there is Brett....who is trying to go, go, go!!
![]() |
| He started here.... |
| And suddenly was here... |
Not crawling yet, but figuring out how to wiggle around.
Things are moving quick...too quick for me! Only a few more weeks of Summer. An extremely depressing thought. Although I LOVE Fall. Just two weeks after school starts I can beat the blues with my favorite treat.
![]() |
| At least I have this to look forward to! |
That's all for now...I need to rest up for the gym in the morning. My trainer has been kicking my butt all week. I think my body thinks I am still on vacation!! I have to get out of this funk - only 16 lbs to go!
~Jessica~
PS - Is that song stuck in your head now??
Kickin' in the front seat
Sittin' in the back seat
Gotta make my mind up
Which seat can I take?
It's Friday, Friday
Gotta get down on Friday
Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend, weekend
Friday, Friday
Gettin' down on Friday
Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend
Sittin' in the back seat
Gotta make my mind up
Which seat can I take?
It's Friday, Friday
Gotta get down on Friday
Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend, weekend
Friday, Friday
Gettin' down on Friday
Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend




1 comment:
Yes!!! The song is stuck in my head. LOL!
Post a Comment