 |
Munchkin Fresh Food Feeders
|
Has anyone heard of the Munchkin Fresh Food Feeder? I heard about these from Malia and picked a couple up at Target a little while ago. Brett and Emma love them! They are these cool little mesh bags that you put food into. The bag snaps shut and babies cannot get them open. Heck, I could barely get them open :) But you put food or ice in the bag and then snap it shut and let them go at it.
 |
Yummmy!
|
 |
| More, please! |
Sometimes when I am cooking dinner or doing dishes, I put Brett and Emma in their high chairs to hang out with me in the kitchen. And to help keep them entertained I pop some banana into their food feeders and they are in heaven. Brett usually sucks his dry in just a few minutes and is crying for more! He can be pretty demanding when hungry.
There is all kinds of fun stuff out there that I know my mom didn't have! I am sure in a year I will be seeing some baby items that are brand new to me. It is pretty crazy. What will they think of next???
1 comment:
Those things are awesome.. I used them when I nannied. The only problems I had with them were trying to open them and cleaning the mesh. I wish I would have thought of it though bc someone is now a millionaire!
Post a Comment