One of Emma's favorite things to do is imitate people. She loves pretending to do her hair and makeup, carry purses...and now - drink soda! Ahh! I guess it is time to break this bad habit of mine. A couple of weeks ago I had an unopened soda in the living room. Emma kept pretending to drink it again and again. It was very cute so I got a video of her, she is so funny!!!
Wasn't that so cute???
Want to know what is not cute?
Emma actually drinking soda.
Yup.
To be honest, I don't think she got much in her mouth. And by the time I was able to get the can away from her, it was already empty (as I am sure you can tell by her shorts). But she still insisted on pretending to drink from the now empty soda can. So I thought this would be a good follow-up picture to her previous attempts at drinking Mommy's soda and I knew I had to capture the moment :)
But, how could I let this happen?? BRETT! It was ALL BRETT'S FAULT!
I was changing Brett's stinky poo poo (that's what he says when he poops-smart kid!) while he wiggled across the playroom floor. With an elbow pinned to his stomach I was attempting to wipe his bottom and put on a new diaper all while he tried crawling away, giggling. It would have been an award-winning recording on America's Funniest Home Videos! Except I wasn't laughing. Maybe closer to crying. During my moment of weakness Emma took advantage.
I swear they team up on me. SWEAR!
But I am not the only twin mom to think my kids team up on me. I found evidence on Facebook when another multiples mom posted this picture:
So, they won this time. And the last time. And probably the last two times before that. But really, who is keeping score?


No comments:
Post a Comment