Friday, March 18, 2011

My lucky lad and lady!

I hope everyone had a Happy St. Patty's Day!!


Brett and Emma did!!! 


Punch in the face?


Sorry, brother!
Look at this cute bottom!!



Big stretch!
Bigger stretch!

Brett's shirt says 'Irish you would kiss me'...so adorable! 




On Wednesday night some friends came over for dinner and to visit the munchkins! We ordered from my favorite sushi/thai place Fuji Yama. It is so good. I definitely missed sushi when I was pregnant, but I am making up for lost time, no worries. 


Lauren and Emma



Kristina and Brett


*
Kristina has a beautiful two year old daughter and is expecting a little boy of her own this summer! *


     We have a fun weekend planned. We are going to Saturday Morning Market in downtown St. Pete tomorrow morning with Grandma & Grandpa Boksen and their new stroller ....the Baby Jogger City Mini - in purple!


     I am excited to see it in person and see how it moves when we walk around downtown. 


Saturday afternoon Brett and Emma get some daddy time while I go to Lauren's for a Scentsy party that she is hosting. Even though I can't smell, Scentsy warmers are very cool and I am looking forward to picking up some new plug-ins for Spring and this autism awareness warmer. 


100% of the proceeds go to Autism Speaks!




     We also have some visitors coming by on Sunday to see Brett and Emma. Are you noticing a trend here? People come to see the babies, not us! 


     That is all for now...be back soon!


~Happy Friday~ 

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Love this post and those cute outfits for St. Patti's the twins are wearing! That stroller is awesome..love the purple!! Can't wait to see you tomorrow :-) xoxo

Life with Leila said...

We will be at the Saturday market too! Maybe we will see you guys! Cute St. Patty's day outfits.