In case you missed it, Brett and Emma hijacked my blog...
click here to see what you missed.
What I am looking forward to this week:
- Getting back to the gym.
- Spending time with some friends, poolside!
- April Fool's Day. I always have good jokes :)
- My hair appointment - it has been way too long!
- Tangled on DVD tomorrow.
 |
I can't wait to see this!
|
The weather is rainy today and might be like this all week. I hope it doesn't mess up any of my plans!
I'm starting back at the gym tonight with Lauren. We used to Zumba together every week and had plenty of treadmill dates as well! With 20 more lbs of baby weight left to lose, I am really looking forward to getting started so we can be back at the beach sooon!
 |
| Ahhhhh - blissful! |
To help drop off the lbs I also started Weight Watchers Points Plus, the online version. It is pretty tough! I have to remember that weight loss takes time. I did look like this just two months ago...
 |
| On the way to the hosptial! |
 |
| Let's go, babies! |
But I'm not the only one getting back into a workout routine. Brian is back in training! He is planning to run the Disney Wine and Dine Half Marathon in October. I am so impressed with Brian. He ran the Disney Marathon in January, 2010. He works so hard at his job and still finds time to run and spend time with his family - being the best dad in the whole world!
 |
| Brian rounding the corners at Disney! |
Speaking of running - I have my eyes on a few jogging strollers!
 |
| BOB Duallie |
 |
| Baby Jogger Summit XC |
 |
| Schwinn Turismo |
I have time to decide...the babies are still too small to ride around while Brian or I jog with them. But, I wonder which stroller Brian would look best with???
3 comments:
Good luck with the gym girl!!! I love those pics of you about to go to hospital so cute :-)
I like the 3rd jogging stroller best. Good luck with the weight loss. You seem to be doing really well with it so far! You'll be ready for the beach in no time. I'm your newest follower and can't wait to see which stroller you end up with. (once the babies are big enough of course)
you know, i used to tote my daughter around in those umbrella strollers for two reasons...they were cheap, and they were small. seriously even jogged with them...no problem! then my son came along, and boy was so big, he barely even fit in the umbrella stroller. i had such a hard time pushing that darn thing around, that i finally looked into jogging strollers...HEAVEN! why did i put it off so long?! make sure you get one with a huge front tire for all those bumps and cracks!
rockoomph.blogspot.com
Post a Comment