haha he is sooo cute even when he poops :-D
That video seriously just made my day!! You are such a wonderful mommy :-)
Haha, pooping really does make them SO happy. Even now, if I put a cranky Caleb in his crib and hear him babbling happily a few minutes later. 90% of the time I know what has happened...
Happy Wednesday! I am stopping by to say hello and make new friends from Bloggy Beach.http://www.ourbananamoments.comhttp://www.facebook.com/ourbananamomentsMarsha
hahahahahaha!! To Funny!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
haha he is sooo cute even when he poops :-D
That video seriously just made my day!! You are such a wonderful mommy :-)
Haha, pooping really does make them SO happy. Even now, if I put a cranky Caleb in his crib and hear him babbling happily a few minutes later. 90% of the time I know what has happened...
Happy Wednesday! I am stopping by to say hello and make new friends from Bloggy Beach.
http://www.ourbananamoments.com
http://www.facebook.com/ourbananamoments
Marsha
hahahahahaha!! To Funny!!
Post a Comment