Sunday, March 27, 2011

The babies strike back!

Emma:  Recently our mommy has dun a wundrful job blogging about our lives.
Brett: Thanks, MOMMY!

Emma: A lot has happened in our infancy...
Brett:  BUT FIRST!!!! There have been sum rumors going around that I was crying earlier this week!  Obviously mommy doesn't know it's ALERGY SEASON!!!

Emma: Oh Brother!

Brett: ok ok ok, well we did get to celebrate our Grandpa's Birthday with him!
Emma: yeah.... but we went to Cassis for dinner and all we got was sum Similac
Brett: True! but mommy and daddy did get us some cool outfits, see beelow...



Brett: We saw our first Lightning game Friday night! The first of many free tickets Daddy will get us!  We got so many great compliments from daddy's co-workers!
Emma: Yeah thanx Daddy! Go Bolts!

Emma: we are getting so big... Im not sure but I think we weigh almost a million pounds!
Brett:  a million?
Emma: ???
Brett: You're lucky you're cute... everyone knows we only weigh 100 pounds, duhhhhhh

Emma:  Well, thanks everyone for your support of mummy's blog,
Brett: Yeah!
Emma: Maybe we will take a nap and let her write more often.
Brett: yeah, a kid nap! GET IT, GET IT
Emma: See what I deal with people!

BRETT AND EMMA:  BYE BYE for now! SEE YOU NEXT WEEK!

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Hey! When did you guys do this?

Junie Luv said...

This is adorable! Great job Brian!

Bboksen said...

Great post brett& Emma! I couldn't have done a better job if I wrote it myself

Kristina said...

Classic stuff, too funny! Love it!

Steph said...

Aww! This put a smile on my face. Jess, your hubby is a hoot!

Gomommy/Nikki said...

So cute! :)