Friday, February 25, 2011

Couples Poll!

I got this from my good friend Lauren's Blog. 


Just a little Fun Friday poll all about me and Brian :)


♥ How long have you been together? 

6 years
♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating? 

We dated briefly when I was in high school after knowing each other about a month but we knew each other 2 years before we were serious.

♥ How old are each of you? 

Me- 25 Brian-27

♥ Whose siblings do/ did you see the most? 

We probably see his brother the most. 

♥ Do you have any children together? 

Yes! Two little cuties.
♥ What about pets? 

Rusty a 6 year old corgi and Rocco a 1 year old yorkie. 


♥ Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple? 


Adjusting to our new life with children has been a little hard, but nothing we can't handle. 

♥ Did you go to the same school? 

Nope. Different high schools and colleges.

♥ Are you from the same home town? 

Yes, both from Seminole, FL


♥ Who is the most sensitive? 

Ha! Me!


♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple? 

Chipotle or Carmelitas!


♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? 

I'm not good at Geography! :) But somewhere in Europe.

♥ Who has the worst temper? 

Me again. Brian calls me snapper, snapfish, snapper turtle...you get the point. 

♥ Who does the cooking? 

Usually me but Brian has some things up his sleeve.


♥ Who is more social? 

We both are pretty social.

♥ Who is the neat-freak? 

Neither of us are neat freaks, but messes seem to bother Brian more than me. 


♥ Who is the more stubborn? 

Brian! 

♥ Who hogs the bed? 

Rocco.


♥ Who wakes up earlier? 

We both wake up all night :)

♥ Where was your first date? 

We went to the movies to see Old School.


♥ Who has the bigger family? 

I think I do, but neither of our families are that big.

♥ Do you get flowers often? 

Yes! All the time :)


♥ How do you spend the holidays? 

Usually it depends which holiday. But sometimes we spend the holidays on vacation! 

♥ How long did it take to get serious? 

We dated for about 6 months when I was in high school but it wasn't serious. We stayed friends and then get serious about a year and a half later.

♥ Who does/ did the laundry? 

We both do. Lately I have been doing it more because there is so much and I am home.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Yay so glad you did the poll :-D

Steph said...

Hahaha, it is kinda funny he calls you Snapper. I am kind of a snapper too. And Carmelita's? YUMMMM!!!!!