Thursday, December 1, 2011

Happy 10-month birthday!!!


Brett and Emma turned 10 months old today! WOW!!! Two months until their birthday?? Unbelievable! The last month has been fun...especially since I had a whole week off of work, woo-hoo! Brett and Emma's 11th month is sure to be a great one. Hanukkah, Christmas, and their first cruise! Plus mommy has two weeks off of work and we are going to have such a blast!

Developmentally, Brett and Emma seem to be soaring! They have been teething nonstop, poor babies! Brett has 8 teeth now and Emma has 6. Emma's are still coming in but most of Brett's are already visible when he gives his signature smiles :)

They are both pulling up and taking steps while holding on to furniture. Emma seems to have a much better sense of balance/security when she is standing, but Brett is close behind. I have seen Emma take two steps, but those were weeks ago! So there is no telling when they will start making their moves around here. 

They are both eating like champs, too! They love chicken, turkey, yogurt, bread, and veggies! I love feeding them their big kid foods...and they love it, too. Their meals are getting bigger and bigger. Sometimes they eat bigger dinners than Brian and I do!

Tonight we celebrated their bday with lots of fun. Crawling around the house, chasing puppies, eating remotes, climbing furniture, and with ICE CREAM!

OK - they didn't REALLY have ice cream. But they did have Yo Baby Organic yogurt - vanilla flavored. And let me tell you, this stuff is delicious! And it really tastes like ice cream. Brett and Emma were kicking their legs with excitement in between bites so I decided to give it a taste. Mmmmmmmmm!!!




I'm off to Pinterest and Etsy to work on their first birthday party!!! I can't believe it is just around the corner...



No comments: