Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Disney Trip - Day 3!

OK....I am finally wrapping up our very first family vacation to Disney World!! (One of many, BTW!)

Our final day started out with a Brett and Daddy photo shoot!



And then we headed off to the Food and Wine Festival at Epcot!

Family photo in Mexico...yo quiero margaritas!
Brett and Emma had a pretty good time but they did take a couple of pretty adorable naps!

Aren't they just as cute as can be???

We toured the world and had our fair share of calories! But Brett and Emma were sure to eat plenty of yummy foods as well. Look at them pigging out in Italy...

mmmmm spaghetti...my favorite!

delicioso! 
Before we made the drive home we stopped by the Boardwalk Resort where our good friends Tyler and Lauren were staying. They were incredibly hospitable and let us feed and change B&E before we got on the road. THANKS, GUYS!!! We also let them crawl around for a while since they were strapped in the stroller all day. They made a new best friend...mirrors!


Well, that sums up our first family vacation to Disney World. It was an amazing time. The best part was having a few days away from our usual weekend errands. Sometimes I feel like Brian and I are just taking turns babysitting because our weekends are so hectic! But this was a really great vacation and I cannot wait until our next one.




No comments: