Wednesday, September 7, 2011

7-month-olds!

     Hi, everyone! It has been a very hectic last few weeks. I am still adjusting to getting back to work and boy is it tough! But I am managing OK thanks to some very special people! Brian has been amazingly supportive, as always. He is waking up earlier than usual every morning to get Brett and Emma out of the house and to his mom's. Once there, Brett and Emma are very well taken care of by their Grandma and Aunt Heather. So thanks a bunch to them!! I know how tough some days can be with two infants, but Susan and Heather make it look easy :) And they are always buying new toys, clothes, and yummy foods! So I would be lying if I said we weren't making out pretty well in those regards. So thanks, again!


   
    Last week Brett and Emma turned 7 months old! And again, my attempt to get some decent photos ended in a humorous FAIL!

Brett stole Emma's headband!

Then something else caught his eye...

The remote. He sure is a lot like daddy!

Emma is still ready for pictures!

Possibly a decent shot in their high chairs!

But Brett is not interested!

:)

        I love these kids!!!!!!!!!!!!! How can you not smile?

5 comments:

Life with Leila said...

Oh my gosh Jess, The pictures are adorable! I love the one of Emma Cheesing! You have some pretty flippin cute 7 month olds!!

Tasha said...

I haven't been on your blog in a while and oh my goodness, they have grown! They are adorable, Jess. And I love the picture of them in your header, third from the left- how sweet!

Lauren said...

Too cute, they will be 1 before you know it lol :-) Emma looks JUST like you with her little smile!

Steph said...

Whatttt? Cannot believe they are 7 months. Ah!

Lauren said...

Where has time gone? I swear you were just announcing you had them. They are adorable.