Tuesday, June 7, 2011

February mommas - 4 month wakeful??

     I was on thebump.com and read about the 4 month wakeful. I had heard of it before but thought it was something to do with teething.


     After a little further research, I read descriptions of EXACTLY how our nights are going. Brett and Emma are waking more in the night than they did a month ago. And they are waking up happy...wanting to play. Or screaming, wanting to play. It could be 1AM, 4AM...doesn't matter. We have tried pacifiers, feeding, even a few minutes of entertainment. I am hoping it passes soon! 


     Here is a Q&A thread from thebump.com with some tips from other moms. I hope some of you find this helpful- Q&A:4 month wakeful


      It looks like we are going to need to do a little more sleep training. Brian said I should sleep somewhere else for the night and he will "take care of it." Haha...anyone want to go to Vegas?? 

  

1 comment:

Sarah_Joy said...

Haha, that's what David tells me about getting Caleb to feed himself finger foods. I put them in front of him and wait, but it only takes a minute or two of the pathetic open mouth and teary eyes and I am dropping pieces of banana in his mouth lol.