WILW # 2!
Today is an easy one!
I am LOVING that it is my good friend Lauren's BIRTHDAY!!! (Feel free to click on the link and wish her a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!)
Happy Birthday, Lauren!!
Lauren is such a good friend. We have a lot of fun together and I love that she is one of the most organized people I know. She always has her planner with her, a little trick that I have now picked up on myself!
She is funny, the perfect person to talk to, and just a beautiful person inside and out. I am lucky to have a friend like her!!
![]() |
| When I first met her and Kristina! BFFs at first sight :) |
![]() |
| Copper Top in Tampa |
![]() |
| Helping her move into her BEAUTIFUL house |
![]() |
| Lauren's bday party last year |
![]() |
| Lauren and Brett |
![]() |
| Lauren and Emma |
I am looking forward to celebrating with you at your party!!






2 comments:
Awww thanks Jess love ya and cherish our friendship :-) xoxo
Aw, this is sweet!
Post a Comment