Brett: You may be wondering where our mommy is....We hit her over the head with a frying pan and have once again gained control over her BLOG!!! Don't try to rescue her, or its off with her head!!! muahhh haa haaaaaa
Emma: Grow up Brett, Ladies and gentleman, please don't be alarmed mommy is safe and sound and not Concussed!
Brett: Sorry miss goody two shoes!
Emma: why don't you just tell everyone how big a BABY you are at night!
Brett: Its not my fault, sometimes I don't get enough naps, and that makes me angry, and like the Incredible Hulk, "you won;t like me when Im angry." Since we are airing out our dirty laundry, Emma Zoey, or should I say "little sis" why don't you tell our fans! (pause for applause) about our weigh in at the Dr.'s
Emma: Tell them what, how fat you are!
Brett: PHAT, I passed you up, besides according to the shirt I was wearing yesterday, "Ladies love me"
Emma: Suuuuuuure, well congrats BIG Brother on weighing more than me.
Brett: Thanks!
Emma: Soon you'll be on the Biggest Loser! hahahahahahaha
Brett: Don't be so snooty booty
Emma: well one thing we can agree on is that we had a Happy 2 month Birthday!
Brett: Yeah Happy Birthday to us! NOW give us SOME PreSenTS!!!
Brett: We'd also like to congratulate daddy on whatever the "Bolts" and "playoffs" are
Emma: Whatever they are, they sure are lucky... I swear sometimes I think he loves Bolts and playoffs more than us!
Brett: Maybe they are also twins, but are like heroes, wait no superheroes! and they have special powers and stuff!
Emma: Oh Brother!
Emma: Also there have been many rumors that we have had a ghost writer.
Brett: But its not our fault. Daddy says we don't have motor skills,... he's always saying funny stuff like that!
Emma: Regardless, there have been rumors that daddy is our Partner in Crime, but we are ready to unveil our writer...
Brett: Thanks Rusty!!!!!
Emma: Well bye for now, C U next Sunday

4 comments:
haha too funny!!
this is seriously hilarious!
Hahaha, Rusty is an awesome typer!
Love, love, love hijacked posts!
Post a Comment