Hi! I know it has been a little while since I have updated, oops! The last few weeks have been very BUSY! Brian and I have such great friends and family!!! We were thrown three baby showers! We are so lucky to have so many people who care about us :) We got a lot of really nice presents, and one I picked out myself. Brian's mom wanted to buy me a diaper bag so we went shopping together a few times. I finally narrowed it down to the perfect one! I don't have and really good pictures from the baby shower but here is the website picture...

I am so in love with it!! Thanks, Susan and Bert!! :)
So we have been busy putting away gifts, organizing the nursery, putting furniture together, writing thank you notes...and a lot more!

I finished up work on December 17th. It is hard to believe I will not be working again until August! I am looking forward to getting ready for the babies...and then spending lots and lots of time with them.
I had a doctor's appointment yesterday and they measured the babies, again! I love hearing how much they weigh! Baby A (Brett) is estimated to be 3 lbs 13 oz and Baby B (Emma) is estimated to be 4 lbs 9 oz! She is "hungrier" the nurse said! Both babies are moving around a lot, have strong heartbeats, and have been practicing their breathing. Some days I wish they would just come out already, but hearing their weights reminds me they still need time to keep growing and aren't ready for our world just yet. In 4 more weeks the babies will have their measurements again. We can't wait!
I have been feeling pretty good the last few weeks. Just tired but no problems. I have been a little uncomfortable. Mostly because I am so big it is hard to get up and down. My feet swell out of control, and my hands too! I cannot wear my wedding ring but I did get a fake one from Claire's. My ring is a 4 1/2 and this one is a 6!

Isn't it cute! :) And look at my nice manicure. It is called Shellac and is a two week manicure that does not chip! A lot of salons are starting to offer this service and it is well worth it! It is much less harsh then acrylic nails but just as sturdy! Check it out :)
That is all the news for now..I promise to update more frequently now that things aren't so busy. Just a few more weeks and the babies will be here. HOORAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!
32 Week Poll
How far along? 32 weeks, 5 days
Total weight gain/loss: 53 lbs
Matern
Total weight gain/loss: 53 lbs
Matern
ity clothes? Yes...and I have plenty that are way too small if anyone wants to borrow some!
Stretch marks? ugghhhhhhh
Stretch marks? ugghhhhhhh
Sleep: Yes yes yes!
Best moment this week: Hearing the weight estimations
Best moment this week: Hearing the weight estimations
Movement: Oh boy! All the time.
Food cravings: Chocolate.
Gender: One boy and one girl!
Labor Signs: Nope. Possible Braxton Hicks but the babies move so much I can't really tell.
Belly Button in or out? Mostly out but it looks so silly!
Food cravings: Chocolate.
Gender: One boy and one girl!
Labor Signs: Nope. Possible Braxton Hicks but the babies move so much I can't really tell.
Belly Button in or out? Mostly out but it looks so silly!
What I miss: A lot of things!
What I am looking forward to: Meeting the babies
Weekly Wisdom: Get lots of sleep.
What I am looking forward to: Meeting the babies
Weekly Wisdom: Get lots of sleep.
Milestones: Nothing new!
1 comment:
I can't believe they are almost ready to come out!!I bet you two are so excited :-)Have fun on your time off!
Post a Comment