Brian and I decided on a new nursery theme! Dr. Seuss!! We are soooo excited, it is going to be super cute. We decided on it last weekend and then immediately started painting! So it is official :)

I wanted to do a striped wall and I think this came out so nice! I was nervous to paint ourselves but I am very happy with it. Brian and I were so lucky to have lots of help from Katie and Lauren!!
Thanks so much!

Brian worked so hard on painting!
I have found A LOT online for Dr. Seuss nursery decor and I am pretty much obsessed. I am especially loving cartoon furniture and am trying to find some pieces at a reasonable price.
Doesn't this stuff look so fun??

Over the weekend we also went and had maternity pictures done! Our photographer posted one picture on facebook and the rest will be on her blog next week. We loved her! She was very nice and professional. I cannot wait to see the rest of the pictures but here is the one she posted...

We still have a lot to do before the babies come! We are finishing up our registries, signing up for birthing classes, and picking out a pediatrician! Lots of important things.
The babies are growing quick and moving a lot these days. They are each about two pounds! I feel them move all day and night and it is such a fun feeling :)
The babies are about the size of an eggplant!

I cannot believe at one point they were just poppy seeds...it is crazy to think how fast this has gone by!
Well, that is everything for now! Thanks for reading :)
2 comments:
Love the new theme, although you might have a shower invite with a giraffe on it lol hope you don't mind! The picture is beautiful can't wait to see the rest :-)
Oh no!! I'm sorry, Lauren! You are so sweet! I cannot wait!!!!
Post a Comment