I do not miss Snoopy....but I miss sleeping all night long! Instead, I wake up to pee a few times and can never fall right back to sleep!! I don't turn the lights on, I try to keep my eyes closed the whole time, I try everything! But once I am up it is a good 20 minutes before I can fall back asleep, and that is if I am lucky. Take today for instance...I have been up since 4:30AM!
I miss wine!!! Red wine, white wine, it doesn't matter. I just miss it! Lauren was an AMAZING friend and found some non-alcoholic wine to bring to me last week when we had dinner together. I thought it was the coolest thing! It turns out it was really grape juice, in a wine bottle. Oh well..it was still fun!
Of course I miss sushi! I used to drag Brian out to sushi almost once a week. It is my favorite thing to eat after a good workout. I think I will have some sushi brought to me in the hospital as soon as I deliver these babies :) And do you know what goes great with sushi??
SAKE! Mmm sake is so good...warm or cold! I could drink a kettle by myself - not really a good idea but totally possible! And sake bombs are my favorite! A lot of my college memories are clouded by images of flying chopsticks and spilled beer.
I miss runny eggs!! I eat a lot of eggs, breakfast is my favorite meal! But these days, my eggs have to be scrambled all the way. That is so boring to me! I try to make fun omelets and add cheese and things to help the eggs out...but in the end it is never exactly the same.
Even though giving up some of these things have been hard, it is going to be totally worth it in just a few months!!!!! I cannot wait to meet these healthy little babies I have been growing :)
3 comments:
Can't wait till you can drink wine, sake & eat sushi with us again :-D I'm sure those are 3 things I will miss dearly too once I get pregnant!
Yes Lauren, you will miss it!!! But it is worth it :) And I will bring you lots of grape juice!
Ask the doctor if it is safe for you to have Melatonin supplements for the sleep problems. If so, you can find tablets that you keep by your bedside because they dissolve without water. They should help you getting back to sleep.
Post a Comment