Brian and I are so excited! We get to find out the genders of our cutie babies on September 1st! We cannot wait to find out :)
Our babies are now the size of oranges. So, there are two of these inside of me:

14 Week Poll
How far along? 14 weeksTotal weight gain/loss: 11 lbs!
Maternity clothes? When I go out in public :) At home I just squeeze into my too small clothes!
Stretch marks? Nope! I am doing everything I can to avoid them!
Sleep: Finally on a normal schedule, which is good because I go back to work next week.
Best moment this week: Brian bought us a bag of oranges, because that is how big our babies are now!
Movement: None
Food cravings: Not really but I eat the same foods every day. Sometimes when people talk about food I start craving it.
Gender: A few weeks away!!!
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: The summer is already over and I didn't get a tan. Oh well!
What I am looking forward to: This chubby belly starting to look round and cute!
Weekly Wisdom: Drink lots of water! It is hot outside.
Milestones: Second trimester!! :)
Well, that's all for now!
2 comments:
That is too cute that Brian brought home oranges!
Thanks! He does it every week :) I am still figuring out what to do with these 2 lemons! I might get a few more and make fresh lemonade. I have been craving it!!
Post a Comment